RETURNS & REFUNDS
All items must be in brand new, unused, unwashed and in original condition.
All items must be returned to us within 10 days of the ship date
Original shipping charges you pay or we pay are not refundable*
Invoice must be included in return package. Please email us or contact us to start the process: email@example.com
Any items sent to us without approval first will not be accepted and will be donated to charity.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return shipping & we do not refund our costs of shipping the order to you as we still paid shipping to send out (even if it was free shipping).
We accept exchanges. Please contact us to start the process.
- All items must be in brand new, unused, unwashed, and in original condition.
- All items must be returned to us within 10 days of the ship date
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Invoice must be included in return package.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return shipping + new shipping costs for new order. We hope to one day be big enough to be able to cover all costs!
Orders can only be cancelled within 6 hours of placing it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged. If you received more than 10% off your order, it is not eligible for refund, return, or exchanges.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
When will I get my order?
It takes 4-7 days to create your product, since each product is made to order by hand.
In total it will take 7-14 business days (creation and shipping). A few days may be added, dependent on COVID-19. Currently most customers are getting their products between 7-10 business days.
The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 7-14 business days
International: 10-20 business days (quicker shipments for Colorful Totes & Posters since one of our partners are in Europe).
Where will my order ship from?
We work with a few on-demand order fulfillment companies, some with facilities worldwide. If you live in the USA, your order will be shipped from the USA (unless there are issues with COVID-19, then it may be shipped from Europe). If you are in Europe you will receive the posters and colorful totes via Europe, the other products will come from the USA.
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fees can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with me, please help me out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
● Ask your local post office if they have your package.
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
Pro tips: Package theft is on the rise - if you are expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be.
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor's house, get in touch with me at email@example.com with your order number.
PRODUCTS & PRINTING
Can you tell me a bit about your products & printing process?
Sure! Once ordered, each product is made to order by hand.
Here is some more information on our products:
- Mugs - Graphics are printed on sublimation paper using specialty sublimation inks printed with SubliJET HD ink. They are certified and safe to use by US and EU standards.
- Colorful Totes (Pattern Totes) - Graphics are sublimation printed onto polyester using specialty sublimation paper and inks. The product and printed design then go through a heat press where the ink transfers onto the fabric. 100% polyester fabric.
- Canvas Tote Bags - Graphics are printed directly onto the tote, similar to how you see a print layer on graphic t-shirts.
- Posters - Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology ink cartridges that are returned to Epson and recycled. Paper weight: 5.6 oz Size: 8"X10"
* There may be a slight variation in colors during the printing process.